By submitting your story to the "MyTeacherMySculptor" contest you are agreeing to Chizzle Pte. Ltd. ("Chizzle") storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We may contact you via your Facebook page, unless you specifically opt out of such contact. Chizzle will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details.
Please read these contest rules carefully. If you participate in this contest, you agree that you have read and will abide by (i) these rules and (ii) the Facebook terms of service and data policy.
1. This contest is being run by Chizzle.
2. Employees of Chizzle or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the contest or helping to set up the contest shall not be permitted to enter the contest.
3. To enter this contest, there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary, nor are you required to download the Chizzle app.
4. By submitting your stories to the Chizzle's MyTeacherMysculptor contest on Facebook, you are granting permission for these stories to be used by Chizzle on its website, www.chizzle.com; other media channels (including online platforms and social media); and via all other communications. By submitting such stories, you understand and agree that Chizzle has no obligation to publish your story. You must be the author/copyright holder of all stories submitted.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2017, GMT +8. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be accepted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To participate in this contest, you must, at the time of entry, be (a) ordinarily a resident of Singapore and (b)13 years old or over.
8. Chizzle reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the Chizzle's control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Chizzle.
9. Chizzle is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
10. Prizes will include:
(i) Weekly Prize : 1 Smart Bracelet each, for the top 3 stories of the week.
(ii) Grand Prize : Two economy class return tickets between Singapore and Fiji for a single Grand Prize winner.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Chizzle.
12. The Grand Prize winner will be notified within 30 days of the contest closing date via his/her Facebook account and/or by regular post.
13. The Weekly Prize winners will be notified within 7 days of the end of each week on Saturday via his/her Facebook account and/or by regular post.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim his/her prize within  days following the notification date, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from such winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Chizzle will notify each winner when and where his/her prize can be collected or will post the prize by registered post.
16. Chizzle’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By participating in this contest, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, including that winners may be photographed by Chizzle and that such photographs may be published on various media channels by Chizzle to showcase the contest and the winning entry.
18. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Singapore law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
19. All winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to any winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Participation in/entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Chizzle is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email, message or other notification or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind, Chizzle may cancel terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Chizzle from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
a) Weekly Prize
i. Each week, the participants submitting the top three stories will each be awarded a Smart Bracelet. A week begins on Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
ii. A total of 4 X 3 = 12 Smart Bracelets will be given away.
iii. The prizes will either be presented in person or will be sent by registered post to the winner. Chizzle will not be responsible for any loss in transit.
b) Grand Prize
i. Each story (including previous "winning" stories) will be entered into a lucky draw for the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize will be two economy class roundtrip air tickets between Singapore and Nadi Airport in Fiji.
ii. The tickets must be utilised (including the return journey) by 28th February 2018.
iii. The tickets provided will be that of Fiji Airways.
iv. Unutilised tickets will not be refunded.
v. The fare class provided will be the lowest economy class airfare and would be subject to carrier terms and conditions that may apply to such fare class.
vi. If there are any date changes required after the issuance of any ticket(s), any fare difference, date change fee or any other associated charges will be payable by the winner.
vii. There is no guarantee that a seat will be available during a peak holiday season, including Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year holidays, etc. Chizzle will also not be responsible for any flight cancellations.
viii. In the event Fiji Airways stops operating flights to Fiji from Singapore during the prize give away period, Chizzle will provide an alternate destination for a similar value on any airline decided by Chizzle in its sole discretion.
ix. The winner will provide a set of 4 possible to and from dates (with not more than 7 days between each “to” and “from” flight ) for days with scheduled flights, in order of preference (excluding the Peak Holiday Periods (described in greater detail in sub clause (xi) below), which means either a flight is taken to Fiji or returns from Fiji during the Peak Holiday Period) and Chizzle will provide tickets for one of the 4 alternate dates.
x. The participant can also submit additional dates including the peak holiday period and indicate his/her order of preference, and Chizzle will honour such request if feasible. However Chizzle will not be obligated to provide tickets during such periods or on such other dates that may be submitted in addition to the 4 possible dates submitted in accordance with subclause (ix) above.
xi. Expected Peak Holiday Periods (for flights from Singapore):
1. 21st December 2017 to 6th January 2018 (both dates inclusive)
2. 13th February 2018 to 19th February 2018 (both dates inclusive)
xii. Entry into Fiji is governed by the visa requirements of the Fiji government http://www.immigration.gov.fj/travel-requirements/fiji-visas and the winner will be required to obtain all necessary entry permits and visas at his/her own cost.
xiii. If the winner requires a visa for entry into Fiji and a visa is not issued or not issued in time, Chizzle will not be responsible.
xiv. The flight tickets may be delivered electronically.
xv. The winner must take a photograph of the himself/herself and the person he/she travels with in Fiji and provide such image to Chizzle. Contest participants agree that Chizzle may publish such image across any and all media platforms in its sole discretion to promote this contest.
xvi. One of the two tickets must be issued in the winner"s name. The second ticket will be issued in the name of a person chosen by the winner.
xvii. In the event the winner is a minor, one ticket will be issued to the winning minor and the other ticket must be issued to an accompanying adult. Prior to the issuance of such tickets, the name of such accompanying adult must be approved (in writing) by the minor"s parent or legal guardian.
xviii. In the event the winner is a minor, such minor’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign any consent forms, as needed.